Nutbourne Vineyards is celebrating its 30th anniversary at Nutbourne this Summer with a series of fine dining events in their wine lodge amongst the vines. Wild, foraged, and locally grown Sussex produce, including sustainable meats from the Gladwin family farm, will be paired with English sparkling and still wines.
You will be greeted with a glass of sparkling Nutty and taken on a tour of the vineyard and winery. Returning to the rustic Wine Lodge, we will be serving a 5-course menu extravaganza created by Chef Oliver Gladwin, accompanied by a spectrum of our wines.
The Gladwin family will "pop up in the vines" for the May Bank Holiday weekend:
Friday 28th May Tour 6 pm, Dinner 7:30 pm
Saturday 29th May Tour 6 pm, Dinner 7:30 pm
Monday 31st May Tour 12 pm, Lunch 2 pm
Nutty Vintage 2016, Brut
Whipped Cods Roe, Breakfast Radishes
Chicory, Sussex Blue and Beetroot Jam
Sussex Reserve 2018
Nutbourne Heritage Tomatoes, English Burrata,
Chive Oil and Pinot Noir Balsamic
Gin Cured Chalk Stream Trout,
Crème Fraiche and English Caviar
Roasted Local Asparagus, Shed Chorizo,
Confit Egg Yolk and Toasted Almonds
3 Cornered Leek Focaccia
Nutbourne Chardonnay 2018
Seared King Scallop,
Black Truffle Risotto, Lemon and Chervil
Main Course, from the Wood Fired Oven
Nutbourne Pinot Noir 2018
Vine Roasted Sussex Lamb,
Wild Garlic, Honey & Fennel Seeds
Broad Bean Puree, Minted Peas, New Potatoes
A Celebration of Nutbourne Desserts
Nutty Wild NV
Strawberries with Elderflower
Rhubarb and Lemon Verbena Jelly
Salt caramel chocolate torte
£75 per person, including tour, wine, and soft drinks
* Please note that there is limited availability.
* Bookings must be confirmed and paid for online.
* We will have vegetarian alternatives for every course, but please email us with specific dietary requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate.
* We hope for good weather but please dress warmly - if the weekend does not oblige, you will still have a great time.
* We are operating a Covid-secure outdoor restaurant and visitor attraction.